Son of-Esther-Malka was born on July 12, 1927 in Tel Aviv. He first studied in the “cheder” in Jerusalem and was educated in the spirit of tradition. At the age of 7, his parents moved to Bat Yam where he completed the Tachkemoni religious school. When he was 13, he had to go out to work to help support the family. He worked in many different professions and excelled in his conception and diligence, especially as an electrician, mechanic, and plumber. Yehoshua joined the Haganah since the dawn of his youth, and at the age of 14 completed courses for signaling and communication and first aid. When he was 16, he joined the Palmach and served there for a number of years until he moved to the “Reserva” (Palmach Reserves). At the beginning of the War of Independence, he immediately became active. In the framework of the Palmach Brigade participated in the defense of Bat Yam, the destruction of the property of murderers and the numerous activities in the area, the house of the Jewish National Fund, Beit Dagon, Tel Arish, Hulda, the battles of Sha’ar Hagai, escorting caravans, etc. He went to accompany the convoy that brought supplies and the road to Gush Etzion, and when the convoy got stuck and fought in Nabi Daniel, he was among those who managed to get back from Nabi Daniel to the Gush and stayed there with his Palmach platoon. He participated in the defense of the Bloc and his combat operations and fell with the defenders during the last attack on Kfar Etzion. On Wednesday, May 13, 1948, he was in a position with two other members, and remained alone in his attempt to withdraw, until the last minute he continued to fire a machine gun , and he fell surrounded by enemies. 1949) was brought to rest with the rest of the victims of the Gush, at the military cemetery on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem.