Son of Shlomo and Bracha. He was born on the 13th of Marcheshvan, 26 October 1939, in Hadera. He completed his studies at the Arlozorov Elementary School in the village. He spent two years in the Gymnasium there, and then moved to the Amal vocational high school in Hadera and completed his studies in the field of fine mechanics, in which he discovered a special talent. He belonged to the Hanoar Haoved movement. When he enlisted in the IDF as part of the Nahal Brigade (in April 1957), he and his fellow members left for training in order to establish a nucleus in the village of Gaza in the south. As a pleasant man of society, he became fond of all his knowledge; His friends remember him for his freshness and cordiality and at the same time because of his wit and his persuasive expression – virtues, for which he stood out in his group and in the IDF, he was called to stay as a guide in his battalion. To rest in the cemetery in Hadera, where he was born, and was devoted to him by Uri Milstein, “The Wars of the Paratroopers”.