Son of Yocheved and Yitzhak. He was born on the 11th of Tishrei (September 11, 1923) in the Nordia neighborhood of Tel Aviv, where he received his elementary education at the “Tel Nordau” school and after completing his studies began working at the Montefiore Technical School. He also participated in the courses of Hanoar Haoved and Hagana in 1942. In 1942, when a core of Palmach-Aviation was established, Avraham joined the ground-breaking unit in Sarid-Gabbat. Later, the platoon of the Jerusalem Company was joined by Ayelet Hashachar. In 1944 he worked at Tel Yosef and from there was invited to an aviation course. Because of back pains that caused him great suffering, he asked the local doctor for accelerated treatment so that he could participate in the course. This treatment caused partial paralysis that gradually spread throughout his body. Avraham was transferred to Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem, where he underwent surgery, and after much anguish he died on 10 Tevet, December 14, 1945, at the age of 21. He was buried at the request of his company on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. After the Six Day War, it was discovered that his tombstone was destroyed, and the Ministry of Defense erected a new tombstone on his grave.