Son of Esther and Sa’adia, was born on September 3, 1928 in Rishon Letzion. When he was 15 he began to work as shoemaker, first as an apprentice, but soon became an expert in his profession. He aspired to education and devoted his evenings to study and reading. From his youth he was a member of Hanoar Haoved and Gadna, belonged to the sergeants’ department and was an expert on Kapap. In 1946, he took a brigade training course in Givat Brenner and became commander of the first grade in Gadna. At the beginning of the War of Independence he served as a platoon commander in the “Palam” guard squad, whose job it was to protect and protect the orchard workers in Rishon Letzion. He joined the battles of the Jordan Valley, Degania and Tzemach as part of his regiment in the Golani brigade, in the battles for the liberation of the Galilee, in Operation Assaf, and in the battles of the Negev, served as a liaison sergeant and on 20 Kislev 5769 (December 22, 1948), after three enemy attacks during Operation Horev were repulsed on one of the outposts near Rafah, he was wounded, died of his wounds, and was buried by the Egyptians who conquered the outpost. On the 16th of Av 5709 (August 11, 1949) he was put to rest at the military cemetery in Rishon Letzion.